General Settings - Default Parameters
Account wide settings for default currency, time zone and sales tax treatment.
Available currencies are:
AED / ALL / AUD / AWG / BAM / CAD / DKK / EUR / GBP / INR / JMD / MXN / MYR / NGN / NOK / NZD / SEK / SGD / TTD / USD / VND / ZAR
The time zone will affect the following items:
- All transactions on your site are adjusted to your time zone from the server GMT time
- Promotions start and end dates
- Instant rebates / mail-in rebate start and end dates
- Pre-Order start and end dates
- Time stamps for all logged events pertaining to your account
ADD-ON OR INCLUDED TAXES
This setting will change how tax is calculated for your online boutique.
Taxes excluded is the setting used in, amongst other places, North America. During the checkout process, taxes are calculated from the subtotal and then added on to obtain the total price. When setting prices in the MyDakis, keep in mind prices don't include taxes.
Taxes included is the setting used in, amongst other places, most of Europe, Australia, New Zealand. Taxes are included in the subtotal and are only shown to the consumer on an informational basis. When setting prices in the MyDakis, keep in mind prices need to include taxes.
Example of tax exclusive calculation:
Example of tax inclusive calculation