1) Initial Lightspeed - Dakis setup
Dakis supports a full integration with Lightspeed Retail which allows you to do all or some of the following.
- Automatically import Dakis WebStore transactions into your Lightspeed retail account as sales in progress
- Automatically import Dakis Online Printing (Photo Factory, Print Factory or Pro Event) into Lightspeed retail as sales in progress
- Automatically import Dakis V3 kiosk orders into Lightspeed retail as sales in progress
- Populate your Lightspeed Retail with Dakis Hardware categories, Photo Factory categories, Print Groups
- Populate your Lightspeed Retail with Dakis hardware items. Items are created with the following fields populated: Product Name (also refered to as description in certain POS software), UPC code (when available), Manufacturer Product Number (when availalbe), Price, Sale Price and Quantity (global quantity or per location quantity depending on Dakis WebStore package level)
- Populate your Dakis Webstore from existing Lightspeed Retail SKUs by matching via UPC or Manufacturer product code.
- Sync product availability / pricing / qty levels from Lightspeed Retail to MyDakis OR from MyDakis to Lightspeed
- Create new items in Lightspeed Retail as you import products into your MyDakis account.
- Import new products created in Lightspeed Retail to your MyDakis account by matching UPC or Manufacturer product code