Upgrading to the new Hosted Pages
- Create a Subdomain and point it to the right place
- Add your logo to the Hosted Page
- Get a copy of your logo in JPG or PNG format, it doesn't need to be any wider than 600px
- Click on the admin link, then on the design link
- Click on "Add/Change Image" under Checkout Header Image
- Click Save
- Set your social media links
- From your mydakis account, click on the admin tab then on the Social Medias tab
- Paste your social media links into the appropriate field
- Save your changes.
- Update your payment methods
- If you're using PayPal Standard you'll have to add your Client ID and Client Secret, this article will help you find and set this critical information
- If you're using Stripe, you shouldn't have to worry about updating your payment method.
- If you're with Authorize.net we invite you to get in touch with us
- Make sure to update the links on your website
You can easily do this from your mydakis account, here's how
Sharing is caring! In an effort to increase customer engagement, we've made it easy for you to add your social media profiles to your Hosted Page. These are the steps you need to take to add your social media profiles.
You want to get paid? Of course you do! You may have to make a slight change to your account to continue accepting online payment.
You should have a button on your website that links to your dakis web services, without it how will your customers be able to place an order? Make sure you have an easy-to-find call to action on your homepage that links to the subdomain you created in the previous step.
Once you've completed the above steps you'll be all setup, happy selling!